Choosing Brilliant Medical Ethics Research Paper Topics
In the litigious society that we live in today, medical ethics is a topic that is quite relevant for producing your research paper for a course in pre-med. This is due to the fact that ethics are a cornerstone in the different aspects of the profession. Before you start writing your research paper on medical ethics, you will need to understand that the decision that the healthcare professionals make, whether nurses medical staff or physicians will have an effect on people as well as the different aspects between life & death such as abortion. The welfare and health of patients raises the need for the following of ethical standards in the healthcare profession.
The first step towards writing on this topic is in choosing great medical ethics research paper topics. If you are searching for a good topic, here are a few considerations that you need to make.
- For and against euthanasia. This research paper can explore the issue of anti-mercy killing for patients who are terminally ill.
- Argument for or against cloning. There are many argument out there as to whether cloning is good or it is tantamount to taking the role of God.
- Argument against suicide. This is one of the best topics for argumentative research paper that explore the role of euthanasia and whether a person has a right to die.
- Research on embryonic stem cell. This is a research paper whose goal is to examine the decision by governments on this area of research and look at the issues that are involved.
- Children immunization. This topic should discuss the childhood immunization in regard to economics as well as how well prepared the public health system is on giving the necessary vaccines to all the needy cases.
- Negative effects of mammography. There are reports indicating that mammography comes with some negative aspects.
- Iatrogenic harm. This is a term that is commonly used in the medical field referring to a situation where a caregiver harm the person they are caring for in the course of providing the intervention.
- Partial-birth abortion. This is one of the controversial issues on abortion.
- Sexual preference and prenatal hormones. The study of the prenatal hormone in attraction and sexual preference is also worth looking into.
- Research into the stem cells
- What is cloning
With one of these topics, you will be on your way to writing a stunning research paper topic.